2005 Annual Report
Free Geek broke just about all records in 2005 (we seem to do this every year). Below are individual reports about the wide variety of things we measure to see how well we are doing. There is also a breakdown of where our income came from and how we spent our budget over the past year. Many of these numbers show the past history, so you can see how fast we have been growing since we began operations in 2000.
- Volunteers through 2005 - New volunteer sign-ups for both the Adoption and Build Programs.
- Customers and Donors through 2005 - Tax receipts and sales receipts generated each year.
- Website Hits through 2005 - The number of times has our website been accessed each year.
- Reuse and Recycling through 2005 - Tons of material recovered each year and a count of the computers, monitors and printers donated, reused and recycled over the life of the organization.
- Income and Expenses through 2005 - Total income and expenses by year.
- Income and Expenses 2005 - Income and Expenses by catagory for 2005 calendar year.