Free Geek Trademark
Were well on our way
Wording and Choices
Classes of Goods and Services
There are 45 classes that you can register a trademark under. When reading through the classes you will notice that they were created some time ago.
Free Geek Classes in Registration
Our current application is registered as 41. We are exploring registering under multiple classes.
- wording accepted for class 41 (education) by the U.S. Trademark Office
- Providing education courses and job skills training in the fields of computers and computer programming, information technology, communications and the reuse, recycling and disposal of materials, to those in need in exchange for community service.
- wording on class 41 (education) in first application
- provide education, internet access and job skills training to those in need in exchange for community service
- Proposed rewording(s) of 41 (education)
- Charitable services, namely, providing education and vocational training to those in need in exchange for community service.
- Proposed wording(s) of 37 (repair)
- Charitable services, namely, technology reuse and recycling for those in need; collection center for electronic waste and other recyclable technology; repair of damaged computers
Finding our Trademark Information
- Where to find our trademark information (USA).
- Pick "New User Form Search (Basic)" on this page:
- Search for us, and make your way to the info about us.
- Click on the one that says TDR. (one of the 4 blue buttons above our name)
- If you only want to read one document read the first one on the page.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- The USPTO FAQ on Trademarks
- Trademark law info from Boston University