Staff Board Liaison
Proposed Responsibilities for Staff Board Liaison
- Attend Board Meetings
- Prepare report for Board Meeting detailing
- Major Issues e.g. hiring/firing/discipline
- Any issues staff wish to raise
- Financial info and other info as requested by board
- Track board requests for info
- Bring quarterly budget to board
- Communicates collective concerns and ideas to board
- concerning the collective and its members
- dealing with the organization as a whole
- Help board members to communicate with the collective, and vice versa, and help board members figure out who to talk to for research.
- Pass on requests for board designees as a result of discipline or grievance procedures, liaise with the appointed designee and communicate their decisions.
should have scheduled hours to attend the board and prepare report etc