Accessing Digital Cameras
Jump to navigation Jump to search
You've got a fancy digital camera, and you want to upload all the photos onto your Freekbox 3. Here's how.
- Open a terminal and become root.
- Plug your camera into the USB port on your computer.
mount /dev/sda1 /mnt
- Open up your file browser (click on the little home-looking icon) and go to /mnt
- Take a look at your pictures!
You can also:
- Edit /etc/auto.removable file, then
- Make an icon on the desktop which will do this whole thing automatically when you click it.