Advanced Linux (PPS)
- Program Name: Advanced Linux Classes
- Program Description:
To provided intermediate level linux use and administration skills.
- What best describes this program?
Primarily meets program needs (expected to cost more money than it makes)
- Why does Free Geek need this program?
to teach our core volunteers about the software we use, to entice our advanced builders.
Job Position Basics
- Would there be a dedicated staff position associated with this program? NO
Costs and potential costs
- What are the expected financial staffing costs of the program? (Include all costs to the organization such as salary, payroll taxes, and benefits.)
3 hours a week
- What other costs are associated with the program? (Include costs of materials needed, etc.)
- Once the program is up and running how many staff how many hours per week would it take?
- In paid staff time? ______3_______ hours/week
- Would the program generate income? NO
- How does the program support the mission of Free Geek?
it teaches our geeks to be geekier
- How can the success of the program be measured?
student attendance and feedback
- Outline a plan for implementing the program: