This page has been migrated to a document on Free Geek's Google Drive.
Information remaining behind may no longer be relevant.
When you have tagged this page as migrated,
(Link to new page immediately below.)
How to Reset an Apple TV for sale
1. Plug in Apple TV to power cord and HDMI to DVI cable to a monitor, then grab a remote
2. Select "Settings"
3. Then Select "General"
4. Then Select "Reset Setting"
5. Then Select "Factory Restore"
6. Now turn off the Apple TV by unplugging it
7. Insert the USB Key into the USB port
8. Restart the Apple TV by Plugging it back into the power
9. Wait for the software to run
10. When it says it is finished you can reboot it by unplugging it
11. Pat yourself on the back, YOU JUST RESTORED AN APPLE TV!!!!
12. Include a Remote and Power Cable
13. Give it to the Store
14. Have an awesome day!!