Procedures are the details of how we do things at Free Geek. Procedures are the specific way in which we implement policies. Procedures can change fairly often in order to better accomplish what policies say we ought to do.
Pages in category "Procedures"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Add a new Free Geek
- After Hours Access Policy
- After Hours Access Procedure
- Answering the phone
- Apprentice Exit Questionnaire
- Apprentice Review Form
- Apprentice Reviews
- Appropriate Adult Interaction with Child Volunteers
- Arriving Late and Cancellations
- Audit procedures
- Audit Process