Coder Management (PPS)
- Program Name: Coders
- Program Description:
we code the tools for freegeek's IT needs
- What best describes this program?
- Administrative (expected to support other programs that generate income and/or meet program needs)
- Why does Free Geek need this program?
freegeek has software needs beyond any existing packages
Job Position Basics
- Would there be a dedicated staff position associated with this program? YES
Costs and potential costs
- What are the expected financial staffing costs of the program? (Include all costs to the organization such as salary, payroll taxes, and benefits.)
a few hours of staff time every week
- What other costs are associated with the program? (Include costs of materials needed, etc.)
a couple of servers, two hours of the building being open after hours
- Once the program is up and running how many staff how many hours per week would it take?
- In paid staff time? ______10_______ hours/week
- In volunteer time? ______50_______ hours/week
- Outline the intangible costs for the position and program:
- Are there any possible negative impacts on Free Geek's mission, and if so what?
- How will this program affect other programs and staff positions currently in effect?
it will occasionally make them more effecient
- How will this program affect other programs and staff positions being considered?
- Would the program generate income? NO
- How does the program support the mission of Free Geek?
by supporting freegeek
- How can the success of the program be measured?
tickets closed, user feedback
- Outline a plan for implementing the program:
- get more coders
- tie them to their chairs
- bolt the chairs to the floor
- promise an hour less captivity for every ticket they close