Computers for Kids (PPS)
Revision as of 15:56, 22 December 2005 by Liane
- Program Name: @
- Program Description:
- What best describes this program? @
- Primarily income generating (expected to make money for Free Geek)
- Primarily meets program needs (expected to cost more money than it makes)
- Administrative (expected to support other programs that generate income and/or meet program needs)
- Why does Free Geek need this program?
Job Position Basics
- Would there be a dedicated staff position associated with this program? YES / NO @
- Position Title: @
- Job Description:
Costs and potential costs
- What are the expected financial staffing costs of the program? (Include all costs to the organization such as salary, payroll taxes, and benefits.)
- What other costs are associated with the program? (Include costs of materials needed, etc.)
- If there will be a dedicated staff position, how much time would be needed for training?
- How much time would existing staff need to put in? _____________ hours @
- How time would existing volunteers need to put in? _____________ hours @
- Once the program is up and running how many staff how many hours per week would it take?
- In paid staff time? _____________ hours/week @
- In volunteer time? _____________ hours/week @
- Outline the intangible costs for the position and program:
- Are there any possible negative impacts on Free Geek's mission, and if so what?
- How will this program affect other programs and staff positions currently in effect?
- How will this program affect other programs and staff positions being considered?
- Would the program generate income? YES / NO @
- If yes, how much income would be expected once the program is up and running? $ @ / month
- If yes, how long would it take for the program to get to that point? @
- How does the program support the mission of Free Geek?
- How can the success of the program be measured?
- For most income generating positions, the costs initially outweigh the benefits. If this is an income generating program, how long until it is expected to break even?
- Outline a plan for implementing the program: