Jump to navigation Jump to search
- date: Sep 27, 2005
- checkin time: 7pm PDT -0700 (10pm EDT)
- meeting time 7:15pm PDT -0700 (10:15pm EDT)
- meet in irc.freenode.net #freegeek-distro
commitments from last meeting:
- get tested a freekbox3 package release
- post instructions to pdx QC process.
- finish svn, add user access (either ssh or webdav)
- post log of meeting
- install and test a popcon server before next meeting.
- take to the distro list the question of objectives for CD images.
- spend 4 hours over next two weeks helping document putting packages packages in repository (michael wanted to help with this "as long as I can poke you enough where I fail to understand")
- post summary of meeting
- I will email the adoptionteachers list [to arrange a meeting to discuss developing user personae]
- document freekbox3 installer CD build cycle
- hand-roll package repository scripts until a better method is devised.
- attend next meeting
- get feedback from build teachers on user personae.
- Prognosis: how is this project looking?
- Long-term outlook - including definition of objectives, estimation of required work, and timeline
- hosting our own popularity-contest server
- Install CD: multi-profile or otherwise?
- svn repository hosted at svn.freegeek.org ?
late agenda items(may not have time):
- late items here
log / summary
meeting content should get posted here. some possible useful categories below.
post complete log here.