- date: October 24th, 2005
- checkin time: 5:15 PDT -0700 (8:15pm EDT)
- meeting time: 5:30 PDT -0700 (8:30pm EDT)
- meet in irc.freenode.net #freegeek-distro
from last meeting:
- (dropped) hand-roll package repository scripts until a better method is devised.
- set up mini-dinstall package repository for freekbox3 packages
- head to portland and wake them up
- set up a few machines to post to freegeekcolumbus's popcon
- release new simple-cdd packages
- hassle martin about svn
- (carryover) get tested a freekbox3 package release
- (carryover) post instructions to pdx QC process.
- (carryover) finish svn, add user access (either ssh or webdav)
- (carryover) try submitting to skippy's popcon server (done)
- (carryover) I will email the adoptionteachers list [to arrange a meeting to discuss developing user personae]
- (carryover) get feedback from build teachers on user personae.
- (carryover) WormRunner will talk on the list
- (carryover?) join the list discution on kde v gnome
- set up a few boxes to submit to skippys popcon server
- set up fg-oly changes box
- Prognosis (how is this project looking?) & Long-term outlook (including definition of objectives, estimation of required work, and timeline)
- hosting our own popularity-contest server (http://popcon.debian.org)
- Install CD: multi-profile or otherwise?
- svn repository hosted at svn.freegeek.org ?
- how is the meeting time/date
(tuesdays, 7pm, -0700)(mondays, 5:30pm, -0700) for active participants?
- packaging & repository
- How to propose and approve changes to FreekBox3
- Fork? Branch?
- How can we set goals and deadlines?
(posted friday before the meeting or sooner)
- new items here
(posted saturday before meeting or later) may not have time
- late items here
log / summary
meeting content should get posted here. some possible useful categories below.
log of meeting goes here.