Difference between revisions of "Emergency Plan"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[https://docs.google.com/a/freegeek.org/document/d/1hRPB4z85I2lBo2NmeVfdnIMhYGsrwLkdqk3Mksrzn1k/edit?usp=sharing New Page]
Latest revision as of 16:22, 28 March 2014
This page has been migrated to a document on Free Geek's Google Drive.
Information remaining behind may no longer be relevant.
When you have tagged this page as migrated,
(Link to new page immediately below.)
- Free Geek
- 1731 SE 10th Avenue
- Portland, OR 97214
- Square feet
- Type of Activity
- Collection of electronic waste, including CRT monitors
- Sorting of electronic materials
- Refurbishment of computer systems from components
- Type of Material Handled
- Consumer electronics and their components.
- All personnel are familiar with the use of the public address system (paging), phone system, and the layout of the building including all exits, which are lit and well-marked. There are maps in conspicuous places indicating preferred emergency routes and equipment, e.g. fire extinguishers.
- Evacuation Assembly Location
- NE corner of SE 10th Avenue and Market
- Plan Implementation
- open hours
- In the event of a fire or explosion that would threaten human safety, volunteers and staff will be evacuated until such a time that the Safety Committee and/or the local authorities deem it safe to reenter the facility.
- closed hours
- In the event of a fire or explosion that would threaten human safety, visitors, volunteers and staff will be evacuated. Darryl Kan or Richard S. is to be contacted to asses the situation. In the event that they can not be contacted a Safety Committee member must be contacted. (their contact info is located in the emergency book at the front desk)
- all hours
- Grab the Safety book before running outside (located at the front desk and the recycling check in desk)
- A quick report of events should be sent to the managers and locks list.
- In the case of an emergency, the facility has the following emergency equipment devices available for the protection of workers and the environment.
- Fire Protection
- Fire extinguishers
- First Aid
- First Aid Kits
- Blood spill kits
- Decontamination Equipment
- Absorbent Pads, rags, towels
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Safety Glasses
- Dust Masks