Jump to navigation Jump to search
Upon hearing a announcement begin evacuation procedures
- Keep yourself and others calm
- Quickly proceed outside the building (or to the announced “safe location”) using the planned evacuation route. Close windows and doors as you leave.
- Help those that need special assistance. (Insert plan for assisting disabled persons in the department)
- Report immediately to the designated “safe area” located NE corner of Market and 10th. Check in with Action member who will be taking a head count.
- Wait for instructions from emergency response personnel. Do not re-enter the building until told it is safe to do so.