First Aid Kits
This page has been migrated to a document on Free Geek's Google Drive.
Information remaining behind may no longer be relevant.
When you have tagged this page as migrated,
(Link to new page immediately below.)
Free Geek has multiple First Aid Kits available. They are located in the following locations:
- small kitchen off of main hallway
- cleaning supply closet off of Receiving hallway
- volunteer check-in area in Recycling warehouse
First Aid kits are checked monthly for completeness, and get refilled as needed.
OSHA Regulation. - 1910.266 App A
The contents of the first-aid kit:
- Gauze pads (at least 4 x 4 inches).
- Two large gauze pads (at least 8 x 10 inches).
- Box adhesive bandages (band-aids).
- One package gauze roller bandage at least 2 inches wide.
- Two triangular bandages.
- Wound cleaning agent such as sealed moistened towelettes.
- At least one blanket.
- Adhesive tape.
- Latex gloves.
- Resuscitation equipment such as resuscitation bag, airway, or pocket mask.
- Two elastic wraps.
- Directions for requesting emergency assistance.