Front Desk (PPS)
- Program Name: Front Desk Revitalization (FDR)
- Program Description: Create more spaces for bags and backpacks, create small Office Supply Area, organize Binders Documents and training.
- Why does Free Geek need this program?
Improve the bags and backpacks check-in system to prevent theft. The office supply room is now far from the front desk. The front desk currently keeps some pens in a file drawer, paper in another location, tape in a 3rd location. Combining these into one area would be a better use of space. Binders and sign-in sheets are located in an easy to reach spot, unless the front desk is busy.
Job Position Basics
- Would there be a dedicated staff position associated with this program? YES.
- Position Title: Front Desk Intern
- Job Description: Improve and Organize the Front Desk
Costs and potential costs
- What are the expected financial staffing costs of the program? (Include all costs to the organization such as salary, payroll taxes, and benefits.)
- What other costs are associated with the program? (Include costs of materials needed, etc.)
- If there will be a dedicated staff position, how much time would be needed for training?
- How much time would existing staff need to put in? _____________ hours:
- How much time would existing volunteers need to put in? _____________ hours:
- Once the program is up and running how many staff how many hours per week would it take?
- In paid staff time? _____________ hours/week :
- In volunteer time? _____________ hours/week :
- Would the program generate income?
- How can the success of the program be measured?
Other questions: (please add any you can think of)
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EDIT AND ADD TO THIS PROGRAM PLANNING SHEET.