Geek Fair Equipment
stuff that's in these little boxes is previously acquired items which should be investigated for 2008
Large tents are rented from Barbur Rentals, cost includes setup and take down.
- 1 large 20' x 60' tent for the music - $660 + $160 for extended legs (10 ft.).
- 1 large 20' x 40' tent for food court - $450
- 1 large 20' x 30' tent for kids area - $350
- We have 4 - 10' x 20' tents. See this page for the how-to on setting them up: Geek Fair Tent Set-Up
Tables and Chairs
Tables can be borrowed from St. Philip Neri Catholic Church (SE 17th and Division), and People's Food Co-Op (SE 21st & Division). In 2008 St. Philip Neri offered us 10 and People's offered us 5.
- 1 - 6' foot table for each booth
- *does Redwing have their own?
- *how many spare tables does FG have?
- 2 chairs needed per vendor table.
- Free Geek owns about 75 metal folding chairs, plenty for this event.
ree Geek owns about 75 metal folding chairs, plenty for this event.
- 4 - 6 needed, Free Geek owns 2. Order them from American Barricades on NE Columbia Blvd ($25).
None reserved to date.
- 2-3 mics
- 1 mixer with power supply
- 1 monitor