Geek Fair Equipment
Large tents are rented from Barbur Rentals, cost includes setup and take down.
- 1 large 20' x 40' tent for the music - $400 + $120 for extentions.
- 1 large 20' x 30' tent for the beer garden - $300 + $100 for extentions.
- 2 - 10' x 20' tents for Free Geek sidewalk sale and beer taps. These tents are owned by KBOO - sitting at City Bike - Noel checking on avail.
- 15 - 10' x 10' easyup's for vendors, misc. These tents are owned by City Repair - Shawn's checkin' it out.
Tables and Chairs
Tables are borrowed from St. Phillip Neary Catholic Church (SE 17th and Division), and Southeast Uplift (SE 35th and Main).
- 1 - 6' foot table for each vendor
Free Geek owns about 75 metal folding chairs, plenty for this event.
- 2 chairs needed per vendor table.
- 4 - 6 needed, Free Geek owns 3-4, the rest are borrowed from SE Uplift.
- Dunk Tank
- Wadding pools?
- Super soakers?