Geek Fair Equipment
Large tents are rented from Barbur Rentals, cost includes setup and take down.
- 1 large 20' x 50' tent for the music - $500 + $120 for extentions.
- 2 - 10' x 20' These tents are owned by KBOO.
- 5 - 10' x 10' easyup's for vendors, misc. These tents are owned by City Repair.
Tables and Chairs
Tables are borrowed from St. Phillip Neary Catholic Church (SE 17th and Division), and Southeast Uplift (SE 35th and Main).
- 1 - 6' foot table for each vendor
Free Geek owns about 75 metal folding chairs, plenty for this event.
- 2 chairs needed per vendor table.
- 4 - 6 needed, Free Geek owns 3-4, the rest are borrowed from SE Uplift.
- Dunk Tank
- Wading pools?
- Super soakers?
Enough for 2 stages, including 2 or 3 mics per stage.