Gulu University Aid (PPS)
- Program Name:
Gulu University Aid
- Program Description:
send martin out to gulu, uganda to help them set up a public diskless terminal lab.
- What best describes this program?
- Why does Free Geek need this program?
to help people.
Job Position Basics
- Would there be a dedicated staff position associated with this program?
- Position Title:
- Job Description:
be martin, only do it in gulu for a month.
Costs and potential costs
- What are the expected financial staffing costs of the program? (Include all costs to the organization such as salary, payroll taxes, and benefits.)
martin will be gone a month.
- What other costs are associated with the program? (Include costs of materials needed, etc.)
we had to build them a bunch of computers and get them sent out.
- Outline the intangible costs for the position and program:
- Are there any possible negative impacts on Free Geek's mission, and if so what?
martin might like it too much.
- How will this program affect other programs and staff positions currently in effect?
it will take martin away from the mothership for a while. substitutes will need to be hired.
- How will this program affect other programs and staff positions being considered?
- Would the program generate income? NO
- How does the program support the mission of Free Geek?
helps people. reuses computers.
- How can the success of the program be measured?
the number of users serviced per month after setup.
- Outline a plan for implementing the program:
send martin to gulu