Hardware Grants (PPS)
This page has been requested to be deleted.
- Program Name: Hardware Grants
- Program Description:
- What best describes this program?
Primarily meets program needs (expected to cost more money than it makes)
- Why does Free Geek need this program?
To get the computers we build to organizations that need them to better the world.
Job Position Basics
- Would there be a dedicated staff position associated with this program? NO
Costs and potential costs
- What are the expected financial staffing costs of the program? (Include all costs to the organization such as salary, payroll taxes, and benefits.)
a few hours a week
- What other costs are associated with the program? (Include costs of materials needed, etc.)
the diversion of computer hardware
- Once the program is up and running how many staff how many hours per week would it take?
- In paid staff time? ______4-16_______ hours/week @
- In volunteer time? _______4-16______ hours/week @
- Outline the intangible costs for the position and program:
- Are there any possible negative impacts on Free Geek's mission, and if so what?
promising more than we can provide would look bad. otherwise, unknown
- How will this program affect other programs and staff positions currently in effect?
- How will this program affect other programs and staff positions being considered?
- Would the program generate income? NO
- How does the program support the mission of Free Geek?
it gets technology reused by the world
- How can the success of the program be measured?
number of computers granted, number of organizations helped, recipient feedback
- Outline a plan for implementing the program:
we could use someone looking over rt on a more frequent basis