Http:wiki.freegeek.org/index.php/User:Cliff/SDA Desktop Triage
Jump to navigation Jump to search
SDA DESKTOP TRIAGE
SDA DESKTOP TRIAGE Details
- Keeper Components -->> CHECK WHITEBOARD FOR SPECIAL REQUESTS <<--
- Power Supply with 24-pin &/or SATA connectors,
- DVD-RW or HighSpeed/UltraSpeed CD-RW Optical Drive,
- Video Cards with HDMI, Mini HDMI, or Mini Display port,
- Gigabit Ethernet Cards,
- Wireless Network Cards,
- Audio Cards with Optical output,
- Card Readers,
- Gaming or High-End Cases.
- Finish This Keeper =
- Sanitize: careful not to remove parts needed to rebuild the Keeper, maybe refer to Anthony's writeup?
- Label: apply INITIALLED "SDA Cleared" sticker
- Deliver: To the Eval Incoming pile
- Finish This Recycler =
- Sanitize: put recyclable parts into cases, maybe refer to Anthony's writeup?
- Label: apply INITIALLED "SDA Cleared" & "Recycle" stickers
- Deliver: To the Recycling cart
- Sanitize =
- Remove ALL Data-Bearing-Components & Media including but not limited to =
- Hard Drives; Tapes; Thumb Drives; contents of Card Readers, contents of Optical, Floppy, Zip Drives; etc, etc, etc.
- refer to othr doc, since covers more than just desktops