Http:wiki.freegeek.org/index.php/User:Cliff/SDA Desktop Triage
Jump to navigation Jump to search
SDA DESKTOP TRIAGE
SDA DESKTOP TRIAGE Details
- Keeper Components
- Power Supply with 24-pin &/or SATA connectors,
- DVD-RW or HighSpeed/UltraSpeed CD-RW Optical Drive,
- Video Cards with HDMI, Mini HDMI, or Mini Display port,
- Gigabit Ethernet Cards,
- Wireless network Cards,
- Audio Cards with Optical output,
- Gaming or High-End Cases.
- Finish This Keeper
- Sanitize: careful not to remove parts needed to rebuild the Keeper
- Label: apply "SDA Cleared" sticker
- Deliver: To the Eval Incoming pile
- Send the Desktop To Eval
- apply "SDA Cleared" sticker, place on the Eval incoming pile.
- Finish This Recycler
- Label: apply "SDA Cleared" & "Recycle" stickers
- Deliver: To the Recycling cart
- Remove ALL Data-Bearing-Components & Media including but not limited to =
- Hard Drives, Tapes, Thumb Drives, SanDisks, Floppy Disks, Zip Disks, Optical Drive contents, etc, etc, etc.
- 2 clipboards, which goes where