Revision as of 17:53, 20 October 2010 by Elizabeth
This page has been requested to be deleted.
Detailed instructions on LCD testing at Lcd monitor testing
Rules of play
- Don't trust stickers indicating problems unless they are "Tested by ____" stickers. Remove them.
- If the LCD is bad, please initial a blank sticker and write the problem on it. Store the LCD with any necessary AC adapter under the shelves in the classroom. Please keep the cables under those shelves neat so that they can set up for classes easily.
- If the LCD turns on and looks like it is working, affix to it a blank sticker with the date and time.
- When an LCD tests good ( after 6 hours ) please fill out a "Tested by ____" sticker and put it in the Store Incoming if there are more than two in the store at that time.
- Keep LCD stands that have the standard four-screws-in-a-square arrangement.
- Save nice looking LCDs that lack AC adapters, but only if you write the voltage amperage on a sticker and store the LCD so that it is visible like the others.
Need more stickers?
- If you need more tested by stickers, check library or the store. The label is under deadtrees on the wiki.