Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a resource for scheduling large groups. We need to ask the following questions:
- Who are you?
- How many will be on the tour?
- Are there any special accommodations?
- When will you be coming?
- Contact info: name/number/email
Scheduled Group Tours
This could be a good resource for organizing scheduled group tours. The information from above can be included here with the person who will be giving the tour.
- Wattles Boys & Girls Club
- Thursday, July 10: 11 - 12 AM
- 8-12 kids + supervisors
- Ali will do the tour (no volunteering afterwards)
- Friday, July 11, noon tour, recycling after
- 8 People total
- Contact: Dwayne Nelson 503-550-5504
- ITT Technical Institute
- July 15th at Noon (second tour guide needed!)
- 17 adult students, 1 lead
- Contact = Ken Luchini: 503.775.1385
- Kathie & Michael Kauffman regularly scheduled. Hopefully able to each do a tour.
- Access Program
- July 22, noon tour
- Mixed group of kids and adults. If fewer than 10, they will just show up, but if more, they will let us know.
- Need contact name and number to secure confirmation
- Thursday July 24 and Thursday August 7
- 14 Adults - past Intel groups are very capable, flexible
- Tentatively scheduled for 2-7 pm -- this is blocked out on the daily schedule sheets
- David Hayden is contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Probably tour on 7/24 at 2 pm
- MK is Free Geek contact while Liane/Darryl out (Liane back 7/8, Darryl back 7/9)
Large tour concerns
- Dismantling floppies, other tasks for splitting large tour groups up
- Block out recycling table in schedule & let recycling know (need safety goggles and gloves for all)
- Do we have staff,intern, volunteer with one group recycling while the other group is on the tour?
- Should the adults/contacts take tour first to answer any questions the kids may have?