Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a resource for scheduling large groups. We need to ask the following questions:
- Who are you?
- How many will be on the tour?
- Are there any special accommodations?
- When will you be coming?
- Contact info: name/number/email
Scheduled Group Tours
This could be a good resource for organizing scheduled group tours. The information from above can be included here with the person who will be giving the tour.
- Portland Youth Builder
- June 24th at Noon
- lotsa students
- Contact: Angela 503-232-0398
- Ali will give tour
- June 25 and July 2
- 24 kids, 4 adults
- We should probably split in two groups and have one group disassemble floppies while the other half takes the tour
- Staggered ahead of regularly scheduled tour; 11:15-11:30?
- Contact: Brian 503-797-4537
- Access Program
- July 22, noon tour
- Mixed group of kids and adults. If fewer than 10, they will just show up, but if more, they will let us know.
- Need contact name and number to secure confirmation
- Portland Academy
- Thursday June 26
- 21 kids
- Split in two groups, dismantle floppies(?)
- They have a two hour window, 11:00 - 1:00, requested quick tour since elementary school kids
- Contact: Edwin firstname.lastname@example.org; subject:tour
Large tour concerns
- Dismantling floppies, other tasks for splitting large tour groups up
- Do we have staff,intern, volunteer with one group recycling while the other group is on the tour?
- Should the adults/contacts take tour first to answer any questions the kids may have?