Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Plug a PS/2 or USB mouse into the mousetester
- Turn the mousetester on
- Wait until you get either a grey screen or a login screen
- Move the mouse around. If the mouse moves, it works, if not, it doesn't.
Mouse Tester Configuration (advanced)
- The mouse tester needs the mousedev, usbmouse, psmouse modules loaded.
- I'm not sure if it properly detects all scroll mice (or even most), so keep scroll mice and test them separately if they don't work.
Where they go
- Serial get recycled
- 2 or 3 button go to the store
- scroll button go to build
- USB go to the store