Old Hiring and Job Calendar 2000-2004
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See the Hiring and Job Calendar page
- Oso hired
- Richard hired
- Laurel hired
- Marlin hired
- Rick hired
- Ray Norman hired (contract worker)
- Kathie Hitchcock hired August 1
- Vagrant hired August 1
- Dave Haskins hired August 1
- Ron Braithwaite hired August 21
- Jhasen Cooper hired September 21
- Shawn Furst hired September 21
- Nancy Baiter hired October 1 (contract worker)
- Josh Cryder hired October 1 (intern)
- Geiner Vindas hired December 2
- Jon Tester hired December 2
- Liane Kocka hired December 4
- Ariel Marsh hired December 24 (intern)
- Michael Charno hired March 2 (intern)
- Sam Anderson hired April 2 (intern)
- Martin Chase hired May 18
- Michael Westwind hired July 8 (intern)
- Clout Tolstoy hired October 1 (intern)
- Nathan Bennett hired December 1
- Tech Support Coordinator (Michael Westwind) hired into collective (was an intern) on the 4th.
- Clout's Store Internship at 3 months on the 4th -- Due for review -- Jhasen is shepherd, but will prod Rick to do most of the work.
- Richard starts bookkeeping duties, training with Oso and Michael Charno. At some point, we'll have enough money to hire an office coordinator who may take on this job.
- Jon's review
- Prepare for Spring Staff Reviews
- Geiner leaves
- Marlin leaves
- Matthew's Front Desk Internship at 4 months on the 1st -- Belated review completed
- Rick goes to 20 hours per week
- Nathan working mostly on turning offbeat hardware, laptops, phones, etc. into a program for volunteers that brings in a more consistent income stream for Free Geek.
- Spring Staff Reviews:
- Michael's 3 month review completed. Permanent status.
- Nathan's 3 month review completed. Permanent status.
- Hiring process for front desk internship needs to start during the first week.
- Hiring process for store internship needs to start during the first week.
- Clout's Store Internship ends at end of month
- Matthew's Front Desk Internship ends at end of month??
- We hired Clout or someone temporarily to fill in gaps while we hire for the Store.
- 5 -- Front Desk job description posted by this date
- 6 -- Front Desk thinning committee approved at staff meeting (Liane, Nathan and Kathie)
- 7 -- Reuse gets Rick's input for Store Intern job description
- 11 -- Reuse creates a new store intern job description by the end of their meeting
- 13 or 14 -- Store Job description up
- 19 -- Front Desk job apps all in/no more apps accepted by noon; thinning after noon.
- 20 -- Post Recycling Program Coordinator Job Description
- 20-26 -- Front Desk interviews (Nathan and Kathie)
- 27 -- Final decision at staff meeting on Front Desk position
- Prepare for Summer Staff Reviews
- Matthew's Front Desk Internship ends
- 1 -- Debi begins front desk internship
- 6 -- Store Intern Job description down: all applications in
- 6 -- Recycling Coordinator Job description down: all applications in
- 7 -- Store Intern Thinning (Dave and Laurel)
- 7 -- Recycling Intern Thinning (Dave and Laurel)
- 6-9 -- Store Intern interviews (Rick and Shawn)
- 10 -- Decide on Store Intern
- 7-16 -- Recycling Intern interviews (Nathan and Laurel)
- 17 -- Decide on Recycling Coordinator
- 21 -- Store Job starts
- 21 -- Recycling Job starts
- 21 -- Reuse Exploratory Development Internship starts (Flowmaster M will assume his throne)
- Summer Staff Reviews
- Decide what to do with Education Coordinator position at Council Meeting
- 12 Post Printer Program Coordinator job description
- 29 Deadline for Printer Coordinator applications