Recycling Volunteer Internship Questions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Questions to ask prospective volunteer interns and SMS candidates for the Recycling Area.
- Why do you want to intern with us?
- What do you know about Free Geek?
- What is your experience with computers?
- What kind of experience do you have with teaching? Tell us about formal and informal experiences, including one-on-one teaching of absolute beginners.
- Are there any skills or achievements that you'd like to share with us?
- What would your last supervisor say your strengths are? What would s/he say your areas for improvement are?
- Tell us about a time that you completed a project independently.
- Tell us about a team project that you worked on.
- What do you want to achieve here? Are there specific skills you'd like to learn?
- Are you interested in taking on a supervisory role?
- Free Geek may need you in different areas as needs arise in the warehouse. Are you comfortable with taking on different and new assignments?
- When would you like to start? What hours would you like to work?
- (If the interviewee is completing the internship for school credit or other organization's program) What sort of paperwork should I expect to fill out?