Difference between revisions of "Talk:Distro"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Latest revision as of 21:24, 23 August 2005
- "Distro" is at least a couple of things at Free Geek:
- the group that works on Free Geek's distros
- the software and configuration choices that group makes (from and end user's point of view the software and it's general look and feel)
- "Distro Implementation" is the technical end of how we acheive that. Most people in the distro group are technically minded, but we need a place where we can discuss the less technical issues, so I'm in favor of keeping these two pages separate.
- RfS 09:35, 18 Aug 2005 (PDT)
- That makes sense. A little more explanation on the pages, perhaps. If my changes seem misguided, let me know, and/or change em.
- The distro category is a help.
- --Baxrob 01:15, 19 Aug 2005 (PDT)
I like bottom posting within threads and top posting by date in discussion pages. If this makes sense to othere, won't i be happy! Baxrob 01:10, 20 Aug 2005 (PDT)
- I actually prefer bottom posting both ways, the way the software is already set up. I have seen how it works with fgoly wiki and it is cumbersome. Please do not import that system. MW 22:38, 20 Aug 2005 (PDT)
Putting irc-meetins here, since there are subpages: