Talk:Online Sales Action Command
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some things we might need to talk about:
- Where will we work? Where will things be stored?Ian 21:59, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
- Created a page for that: Online Sales Space Requirements
- How will we break up the work so that more people can work on it?Ian 21:59, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
- How will we solicit ideas and implement them?Ian 21:59, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
- What should our goals be? Increased income? Increased participation from volunteers?Ian 21:59, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
- How do we keep records and how do we improve them. We need a way to make sure goals are being met. Ian 21:59, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
- We're going to need it.Ian
- Anything with a potentially hazardous material, as defined by BAN (i.e., CRT monitors, batteries, anything with a circuitboard), must be sold for 3 times its scrap rate by the pound.
- Anything we sell (in the store or online) must have been tested.
- Scrap tops” must have a working screen and be capable of their original basic functions in order to be sold.
- Anything destined for export outside of the U.S. must be fully functional (functional to the level of its original use, i.e., able to run its basic functions).
BAN rules will be changing soon (in a week or two, according to Meredith). We might want to wait and see where they go before we work up a comprehensive plan here. Ian 18:40, 13 April 2011 (UTC)