User:Jwmh/Class Drafts/Module: Risktaking, Exploring, Changing
Module: Risktaking, Exploring, Changing
Ask the following questions:
- What is the context?
- What is the worst that could happen here, within this context (if I change/"break" something)?
Volume II - Beyond the Basics: Knowing How to Explore
(even if you don't know what you're looking for) [or, "Section 2: Getting savvy"]
Okay, this is where it gets tricky, and I'm not sure what it Section 2 vs Section 3.
- How do you know what to look for?
- How do you go about finding it?
- what are we even talking about; what does "it" cover here?
- Difference between "exploring" vs "changing"
- How do you make changes?
- How do you do so safely?
Section 3: Getting savvy - making changes
um. basics of making changes?
right-clicking fits in here somewhere
- locating & changing -- settings (OS) + settings (applications)