Donor Desk Development
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-generated facts and figures
- Names of organizations that have received Hardware Grants in past 31 days
- Numbers of volunteer hours contributed during the past month
- Lbs of materials given to various recyclers (Lbs of e-waste diverted from landfills)
- Numbers of computers that have been given to volunteers
- Number of students who have taken classes
- Number of active volunteers in 2012 (anyone who hit 3 volunteers hours during this year)
- Number of active volunteers last month (anyone who hit 3 volunteer hours in past 31 days --as opposed anyone who is currently at 3 hours at the time of the poll)
- Images of volunteers at work with their names (and time of service?)
- Images from various Hardware Grants recipients
- Images from early days of Free Geek
- Images from tabling events
Why should I donate to Free Geek? (one page)
- Volunteer education
- Grants to community change organizations
- Costs associated with recycling electronics waste
- Robust internship program
- Hardware grants recipients
- Class students
- Do we want to incorporate video?
- How can we intersperse or include images to make numbers impactful?
- Need model release form from Star Volunteers and people in pictures. For Star Volunteers should we create a sign-off sheet that allows for people to check off where we can display their information (newsletter, kitchen, front desk, social media, website)?