AC ADAPTER SORTING
Here is a list of the ac adapters (wallwarts, power supply's, ect.) we should keep. Anything else, box up, count the number of ac adapters in the box, tape up and put in bulk sales. In effort to keep the network incoming all on one rack, it would help to go through these guys once or twice a week.
- We use 12V and 9V power supply's the most. These are also verry common so dont keep to many of these around as they tend to pile up. Keep the name brand ones of these and bulk sale the others. DO NOT consider name brands such as iomega, zip, and lite on. These are not really name brands just junk.
- We are in great need of 6 pin and 5 pin power supply's for external hard drive testing. If you see any of these put them in a safe place!! We have so many external hard drives that we cant test because they power cords are holding us back, argh!
- Any 3 prong hp power adapters go straight to printers.
- Any random power supply's (with a brick) brands like HP, Dell, Toshiba... put these in laptops. Ask somebody just don't dump stuff on them as they will end up having the same problem we are if we dump our crap on there floor.
- I know it is always fun to dump random crap on Luiz, but as he has told me many times, the store is for sales not for storage. (dont let the huge empty room, fool you as a storage space)
- A DETAILED LIST BELOW WILL BE EDITED AS WE COME INTO NEED CERTAIN POWER SUPPLY'S. IF WE DONT NEED THAT POWER SUPPLY ANYMORE IT WILL BE REMOVED FROM THIS LIST... EASY?