The laminator is located on the office gadgets work table outside the monkeyhouse.
Instructions by the illustrious Brittany:
- Press the "On" button (it's round).
- Go and do something else, because it has to warm up.
- Come back when you remember that you were supposed to laminate something.
- Press the button that looks like a laminating sheet (it's labeled, "Press me! I work!" or something like that).
- Place your paper in between a laminating sheet. No need to use any other sort of backing; it will just go through!
- Put the thing through the thing (you know what I mean). Look at the little pictures to see which way it goes / what you're not supposed to do.
- I think that's it.
- If you need to cut your newly-laminated object out, leave at least a 1/8" to 1/4" between the edge of the paper and where you're cutting, otherwise it'll just fall right out.
- That's really it.
This page could also use: The model of the laminator (in case we get a new one and the instructions go out of date) and the kind of laminate sheets it requires.