Recycling Volunteer Internship Questions
This page has been migrated to a document on Free Geek's Google Drive.
Information remaining behind may no longer be relevant.
When you have tagged this page as migrated,
(Link to new page immediately below.)
Questions to ask prospective volunteer interns and SMS candidates for Warehouse Areas.
- Why do you want to intern with us?
- What do you know about Free Geek?
- What is your experience with computers?
- What kind of experience do you have with teaching? Tell us about formal and informal experiences, including one-on-one teaching of absolute beginners.
- Are there any skills or achievements that you'd like to share with us?
- What would your last supervisor say your strengths are? What would s/he say your areas for improvement are?
- Tell us about a time that you completed a project independently.
- Tell us about a team project that you worked on.
- What do you want to achieve here? Are there specific skills you'd like to learn?
- Are you interested in taking on a supervisory role?
- Free Geek may need you in different areas as needs arise in the warehouse. Are you comfortable with taking on different and new assignments?
- When would you like to start? What hours would you like to work?
- (If the interviewee is completing the internship for school credit or other organization's program) What sort of paperwork should I expect to fill out?