This page has been migrated to a document on Free Geek's Google Drive.
Information remaining behind may no longer be relevant.
When you have tagged this page as migrated,
please add a link to the new document on Google Drive.
(Link to new page immediately below.)
On the left is the GRAPHITE BLUE (or "dull" blue) Macintosh and the BRIGHT BLUE (or "candy" colored) Macintosh.
On The Right is a G4 Quicksilver Mac.
Old Mac Keeper List
- Pre-PowerPC Macs:
- Macs w/ 9" CRTs
- Mac II, IIx, IIcx, IIci, IIfx
- All Mac LC models
- Centris 650
- All Performa BUT 630
- All Quadra BUT 630
- Mac Portable
- First-Generation PowerPC:
What to do with them
- Take the system to Macland incoming area.
- No Keeper label is required
- Open the system. (This can be tricky on beige macs,)
- Pull the Hard Drive
- Pull the RAM
- Pull PCMCIA AirPort Wireless Card
- Put a REASON FOR RECYCLE label on it.
- Circle RED LIGHT.
- Write OLD MAC on the label.
- Have an instructor tally the system
- Take the system to the warehouse system recycling area
English Version: Regular_Mac_Triage
Versión Español: Regular_Mac_Triage_en_Español