These are the questions the Reviewer should ask the worker being reviewed during a collective member review. Go ahead and take notes on this form. Of course, use more paper if you need to.
Name of worker being reviewed:
Names of those on review panel:
Review panel members' summary of feedback from other workers:
Review panel members' summary of worker's own review of his/her self:
1. Summarize worker's response to others' feedback:
2. Does worker have any upcoming plans that would affect her/his commitment to Free Geek?
3. Would the worker like any more training? In what area?
4. How is the worker's involvement in committees going?
5. How is the worker's communications with others going?
6. Is their schedule okay?
7. Other questions the review panel may have:
8. Goals for the next year:
9. How does the worker like the review style?
Review panel members' summary of review (to be done after review):
Issues review panel feels should be followed-up on and when: