This page has been migrated to a document on Free Geek's Google Drive.
Information remaining behind may no longer be relevant.
When you have tagged this page as migrated,
(Link to new page immediately below.)
Samsung Phone Data Erase
- Make Sure the SIM Card has been removed from the phone
- Press *2767*3855#, if that doesn't work try *2767*2878#
- Wait for the phone to reset and replace the SIM card
If there is no Master Clear
Model List: SCH-U340, SCH-U740... we need to collect model #'s!
- Menu, Settings, Phone Settings, Security(requires code, either last four of phone's # or 0000), Reset Phone.
- Menu, Contacts, Contact List, Options, Erase All.
- Menu, Messages, Options, Erase All.
- Menu, Messages, Voicemail, Clear.
Depending on the phone this can be a bit different
- Menu, Media Gallery, My Pictures, Options, Erase all.
- Menu, Get It Now, Picture & Video, My Pictures, Options, Clear. Repeat for My Videos.