Santiago Job Description
Santiago works in Online Sales, Advanced Testing, and completes some Special Projects as they come up.
- Locate items within Free Geek, test, and prepare them for online sales
- Coordinate with volunteers to develop and enact new testing procedures
- Research market trends to maximize sales of gizmos
- Participate in relevant committees
- Research new avenues of online sales, including potential vendors
- Interest in and aptitude for online sales
- Familiarity with computer components and their market value
- Trustworthy and able to work unsupervised
- Triage and test incoming hardware
- Teach advanced testing procedures to new volunteers
- Document advanced testing procedures for new volunteers
- Possibly create and document new tests for odd gizmos
- Santiago assists with special projects (testing, construction, maintenance) from time to time.
This is a non-Collective permanent position. Wages are $11.55/hour and benefits include health insurance and 1 week PTO.