The Warehouse Coordinator is an ongoing non-collective staff position necessary for the successful operation of Free Geek. This job's main responsibility is the day-to-day operation of the warehouse, including volunteer training and prioritizing of material flow.
- Share responsibility of warehouse layout and traffic flow.
- Maintain and supervise recycling area.
- Prioritize recycling tasks.
- Train volunteers to perform required recycling tasks.
- Train volunteers in safety procedures.
- Coordinate with Receiving regarding donation flow.
- Coordinate with other departments regarding short and long-term storage of material.
- Manage full and empty gaylord storage.
- Daily maintenance of forklift as needed.
- Coordinate vendor pickups.
- Coordinate with Recycling Coordinators regarding tool needs, repair, maintenance, supplies.
- Volunteer coordination.
- Basic computer knowledge, use of web browser, email and word processor, database and spreadsheet.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Detail oriented.
- Patient and courteous with the public.
- Forklift operation (training available).
- Pallet jack operation.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.