Board agenda calendar
- Annual Planning Meeting
- Hold early in year to agree on priorities for the upcoming calendar year.
- Adopt new year's agenda calendar.
- Quarterly (Q4) Budget Report
- Form 990 review
- Final form 990 approved by Board
- Form 990 due to IRS
- Re-ignite THM committee
- Need to begin THM planning 3-4 months in advance.
- Quarterly (Q1) Budget Report
- Review expiring terms
- Start board recruitment process for volunteers
- Nominate new or returning non-volunteer members
- Form nomination committee & Town Hall Meeting planning group
- Set goals for THM
- Discuss content of Town Hall Report; delegate production
- THM reports released
- Board self-evaluation
- Quarterly (Q2) Budget Report
- Town Hall Meeting
- Board sends out debrief/report after THM
- Secure location for next year's THM
- Annual Meeting
- Select or reaffirm officers
- Consensus training
- Receive report from THM
- Strategic Planning Meeting
- Should follow THM and precede January annual planning meeting
- Respond to report from THM
- Quarterly (Q3) Budget Report
- Evaluate sub-committees
- Review outstanding business
About this document
The idea is to include repeating items and plan on other items so that they can be prepared for, and so that we can be more than reactive.
This is a working draft for the perpetual part of the board's agenda calendar, to be maintained by the Board Chair. Integrate Topics for future agendas in developing an actual calendar. Board may wish to set a goal of adopting an outline calendar for a year in advance for its main business (high-level decision making and planning), while leaving room in individual agendas for more reactive business.