Apprentice Review Form
This is the form that everyone on staff fills out when an NPA has his or her 3 month Intern Review. The reviewer should print enough of these out so each collective member gets one, although each collective member need not fill it out if he/she has no contact with the NPA. NPA's are encouraged to fill out the review of their fellow NPA.
Feedback for_________________________________________________ Date_________________
Please answer the following by marking with an X in the most appropriate box. Elaborate below the table for any response in the barely ever or never categories, and use the back if necessary for these or other comments.
|Always||Mostly||Sometimes||Barely Ever||Never||Don't Know|
|Is the NPA effective in meeting the needs of volunteers and donors and make them feel welcome at Free Geek?|
|Does this person get to work on time and return from breaks as expected?|
|Does this person communicate issues as they arise?|
Please write at least a short response to the following questions.
- What is most commendable about this person's contribution to Free Geek?
- Many NPA's select goals or projects to work on in their second 1/2 of their apprenticeship. Please recommend goals or projects for this person:
- Can you think of anything s/he could do to make your work environment better?
- Any insights into how s/he might make their own life easier at Free Geek?
- Please use the big white space below for additional comments you may have.