Standing Inreach Committee
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Standing Inreach Committee
- Mission:Inreach is a committee organized specifically to benefit the volunteer program. It's mission is to recognize Free Geek's volunteers and enhance the quality of volunteer programs while creating an atmosphere of support and success for every volunteer. To oversee aspects of volunteer appreciation, tours, volunteer feedback, and to create a welcoming, accessible environment for all volunteers.
- Inreach's role is to:
- Improve accessibility to programs.
- Work closely with staff and volunteers to improve volunteer programs, strengthen teamwork, and further Free Geek's mission.
- Improve communication with volunteers – volunteer info Board and/or email lists. Email suggestions to this email list.
- Email: inreach at freegeek.org
- Programs: tours, volunteer appreciation, volunteer suggestion box
- Likely Suspects: Volunteer and Front Desk Coordinator, NPA's, and at least one staff person from each department.