- Standing Propagation Committee
- Mission: Outreach to organizations to promote reuse of hardware and use of Free and Open Source Software.
- Current Staff Members:
- Programs: Liaison with Free Geek startups (the replication of Free Geek elsewhere), liaison with GAP volunteers, Hardware Grants.
- Email: propagation at freegeek.org
- Likely Suspects: Richard, Vagrant
- GAP (Geek Access Points)
- Hardware Grants
- NAP (Nonprofit Assistance Program}
- Free Geek Startups
- Currentley all tasks for the committe are kept in RT.
- Meetings happen roughly every other week, on tuesday mornings. check the calendar to be sure.
- Minutes are recorded on the minutes mailing list
- Propagation Jan 26, 2005
(Your actual expense budget goes here, along with explanatory notes, for example notes indicating which months expenses are expected to happen in,.)
- $25/month for travel/miscellaneous expenses
- $700 Canada TM
- $250 spent in June 08, $200 more to be spent in December 08
- $250 US TM (adding another category)
(This is where one time expenses would go. Yearly or more often go above.)
- $1500 WIPO (approved by Board in July/Aug 2008) to be implemented January 2009
(This is for notes that indicate expenses that affect your committee but are actually classified under a different committee.)
- Increased long distance.
- Potential for legal consultation or related expenses (i.e. sending registered letters or covering lawyer's costs)